SC - Real feasts?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 06:45:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/30/99 2:35:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< I don't know if a herald or a bell would have helped or not. It
 might have just made it a "cattle car" rush to the table.

Heraldic announcement of each dish is very medieval for celebratory feasts,
SFAIK. I have never attended a feast where this has been done though I have
considered doing it myself. The problem is finding a person willing to herald
the service.

Ras