SC - The aged and the weak (?!?!)(OT OOP of course)

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 20:47:45 PDT 1999

I am 44, and I feel every mile of it and then some.  I am not a
grandmother due to a late start out of the gate (didn't get
married and pregnant until I was 33).  I have somehow caused my
left trapezoid (behind my shoulder) to spasm around the nerve
that runs down my left arm.  The doctor gave me Flexiril which
makes my life pleasant, but unable to drive.  And besides, I
have used all but one, and can't get to my favorite massage
therapist for another week at least.

I know this sounds like complaining, and it is.  If you are
going to do something, do it right!

(grumpy at being home with the children while my husband gets to
go off to school in OKC alone, and none of us are going to
Pennsic)

Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra