SC - Introduction

Aislinn999 at aol.com Aislinn999 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 20:15:20 PDT 1999

Greeting's unto the Cook's list,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lady Aislinn Chaomhanach from the Shire of
Sol Haven in the Kingdom of Meridies.  I have recently accomplished my
feastcrating my second event. My interest in food cover just about every
region, simply because I like to eat...and that's almost as much as I like to
cook. However my knowledge of the historical aspects of food is in the
lacking area and I hope with many of you to learn ever so much more. I thank
you for having me on your list.

In service unto the Kingdom of Meridies
Lady Aislinn Chaomhanach