SC - adults only feast serving idea / Dutch (NL) book

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 08:32:28 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/4/99 11:11:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< Happy researching!

 Brighid >>

Thanks for the info. ;-) BTW, The picture was not semipublic but rather in a
private residence. ;-) I can't consider the definition of immoral or indecent
as applying in this case. We don't know the relationship of the persons in
the picture for one and secondly, neither term is 'natural' but is defined by
society/culture and continually changing. I still think modern religious
values are relevant in historical study only so far as a basis of comparison.
A person's current belief system is relevant only so far as he/she wishes to
conform to any specific group of individuals. The opinions of those outside
that group becoming curiosities, as it were. Indecency and morality are not
universal truths even though a large majority of people like to delude
themselves that they are.

Anyway, this topic, although, interesting to me personally really has little
or no relevancy to this list so I would be more than happy to discuss it
privately with anyone who may be interested pro or con. :-)

Ras