SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Mon Jul 5 15:23:28 PDT 1999

Confusion here, this would extrapolate that because we are
in the same geographic area as mexico, I should mix
chocolate and chiles? I do have the url for cacao plant
seeds, and also chile seeds, and my lord could probably
plant a rock and get it to grow...[me, I kill air ferns-but
we wont go there!]

Therefor, I grow chocolate and chile and would naturally
combine them? Ye gods, My husband and I are form the same
culture and he is grossed out when I dump maple syrup on
bacon and sausage... and what he does with I don't even want
to look at first thing in the morning. Salsa belongs on
tacos and corn chips, not poached eggs!
Many ajacent cultures find the food of the place next door
to be distasteful-brits won't eat horse and the french
prefer it to beef in many cases. the french eat little slimy
snails, and frogs legs-but the brits like marmite and
promite....look at the regional differences in foods in
america-thick pizza, thin pizza, crunchy pizza, some areas
you cant get a hawiian pizza to save your life and in others
if you can cook it, you put it on pizza[that's california
for you, land of fruits, nuts and flakes levening some
normal people] not to mention also the entire line of
discussion we had here last fall on chile and what goes
into/on top/ with ranging from meat and spices all the way
through topping it with spaghetti, cheese and what not! Why
should carrots and honey be universal in the med? I for ne
don't particularly like honeyed carrots, i like salt and
butter on my carrots.
margali

[not to mention Ras' and Phlip's taste for food that didn't
get away...lol]