South Western dishes was Re: SC - Huevos con salsa-

Tue Jul 6 13:23:11 PDT 1999

> Well, I was looking for something like the Border Crossing there in
> Namron. Blue corn, smoked meat fillings, puffed tacos...
>
> Gunthar

	The Border Crossing uses recipes from The Shed (New Age meets New
Mexico, when it got it's start in the Age of Aquarius).  They aren't
traditional, but they are true New Mexican fare.  The only other place I
know which uses these particular recipes is in San Francisco.  Sorry.

	kBear