SC - OT, OOP -- I Once Was Lost, But Now I'm Found...

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Wed Jul 7 20:31:01 PDT 1999

Greetings The List,

This is the second time I have been bumped off the list (the first was
in April not long after I signed up the first time).  I have not
received any cooks list mail since June 16.  I am not sure what
happened, but I have "re-enlisted" and am now back to normal (whatever
that is!).  Unfortunately, I have missed all he wonderful bits o' info
you  have all tendered whilst I was "away," including any responses to
my report of baking bread (aka "I Fired My Bread") (I don't even know if
there weren't any responses!).  I heard talk of some sort of archive.
Is there such an animal?  And how do I access it?

Also, has this happened to anyone else?  Is there something I can do to
prevent this from happening again?

Please send help!

Melisande Saucheverel
Calontir