SC - Re: "cruel food" (Long)

Thu Jul 8 04:31:58 PDT 1999

Stranger In A Strange Land is a science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein
originally published about 1962.  It was a rather daring examination of
religion and myth.  It is one of the works that became an underlying
component of the Hippie movement in the US.  The Church of All Worlds was
based on a number of its tenets.

Bear