SC - Tuna Recipe?

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 14:19:38 PDT 1999

Ahoy the List!

Does anyone out there know of a good, preferably period recipe for fresh tuna?

I was in my local Costco now long ago and, lo!, they had fresh tuna for sale
at a reasonable price.  So home I came with 2 gorgeous tuna steaks.  I
prepared one in my usual fish-cooking method (season, wrap in foil, bake) and
it was absolutely terrible!

So here I have one steak left in solitary splendor in the freezer and I just
read in "The Original Mediterranean Cuisine" that tuna was a popular fish
back then -- but the author did not include any tuna recipes!

Help, please -- that tuna's gonna stay in the freezer until I can do
something tasty to it.

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid