SC - Celtic Chickens,Corrected

Steve Hughes shughes at vvm.com
Tue Jul 13 08:05:40 PDT 1999

Dear SCA-Cooks,
 Darn, spell check, heat stroke from 4 day 20th Ansteorran Anniversary
and midnight really got me this time. My Apology to all Gaulish experts
who came out as sudying the Golosh period(Could this be an archeologic
study on prehistoric rain gear?). Hope this corrected messages works
better. My degrees are not in spelling, grammar or punctuation.
Sincerely,
Pamela Hewitt, the Harper
Pamela Hewitt, the Harper