SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #1480

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Tue Jul 13 16:39:56 PDT 1999

	Last week Gunthar had said:

		> There is no official archive but I've heard of a couple of
people on the list
		who were working on something.

I know there is the archive of the lists that Pug has, and there is the
wonderful Florgeium that Stephen has. Is there a need for something
different? Perhaps  text files stored by date. One for each digest?   I
could do something like it if people would like it.
I just learned that I have 710 Meg of free webspace.  And another 500 on the
way.

Just wondering
Zoe
Barony of Sundragon