SC - tagine?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 15 22:32:24 PDT 1999

Roberto asked:
> How can i make contact with Francisco Sirene? I would like to get ahold of
> some of those spices.

Roberto, you can find the web and mailing address for Francisco Sirence
and several more mail order spice merchants in this file in the PLANTS,
HERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium:
spices-msg       (161K)  7/ 7/99    Info. on spices, sources for spices.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****