SC - OOP - Blender parts (was "tagine?")

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Fri Jul 16 16:36:30 PDT 1999

Roberto wrote:

>I would only add that if someone is going to be making spice blends to get a
>coffee grinder and using that instead of their blender. A dedicated on
>preferably unless you don't mind spicy tasting coffee. =o)

Anahita wrote:

Good suggestion. What i do is use "mini-blender jars" (available long
ago
for my Osterizer - i don't know if they still sell them) and own a
separate
blender blade and rubber gasket for serious spices. I broke an electric
coffee grinder grinding some hard root or spice (burnt out the motor and
bent the blades)...

Some blender blade parts will fit onto small mouth canning jars.  My old
Oster does; my friend's newer Black & Decker will not.  It's worth a
try.

Melisande
Calontir
BFS