SC - Re: Sensible Cook, bison meat

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Tue Jul 20 01:47:35 PDT 1999

	I just found a wonderful natural foods supermarket in the Northeast.
After attending a textile collegium, some friends took me to shop at Bread
and Circus, located in the Mountain Farms Mall on Rt 9, in Amherst MA.

The same company owns another chain, called Natures Bounty, or
something close to that, don't know if there would be anything along
those lines near Brooklyn, there are afew scattered through Mass.

Fiona