SC - Fw: [TY] Skal!

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Thu Jul 22 03:31:41 PDT 1999

Documentation? "Dark Nature", written by the biologist Lyall Watson,
published 1995 by Hodder and Stoughton, "Cannibals and Kings", Marvin
Harris, "Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca, Naufragios" (tales from the Spanish
Conquistator prisoner in Florida in the 16th century), and a lot of more
titles I dont find now i my chaotisk 3.000 titles library.
But I will...I am preparing a webpage about cannibalism and "cruel
food". And I promess solid documentation and not mumbojumbo, my friends!

Yours
Ana
PS: But we must be aware when we come to the Prehistoric Times, we must
speak about interpretation of facts, and not "scientific truth". In
fact, we found a lot of skulls in the floors of the caves. Why was the
skulls and not the other bones there, what use had the skulls, from who
cames the skulls, from themselves or from their foes? A lot of arousing
thinking for anthros and paleos...

LrdRas at aol.com skrev:

> In a message dated 7/21/99 7:21:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, agora at algonet.se
> writes:
>
> << As I posted before, the use of drinking of people skulls is very ancient
>  and generalized, from the time clay and wood was not threated in any
>  kind. The skulls were the most common and cheap way to transport water
>  and drinks, thats because in the caves the paleontologists found a lot
>  of skulls, >>
>
> Documentation please.
> Ras

- --