SC - private-Alaska/period food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 15:23:38 PDT 1999

Alaska? Hmm....if you have native Americans in your group, whale, seal and
other sea mammals come immediately to mind (yes, I curse my grandfathers and
my great grandfathers for selling the land and depleting the animal life so I
have to be deprived). Is this a possibility? Have resources, need legally
capable people to do the experiments. ;-) Please contact me privately if you
feel that mainland USA food prejudices will rear it's ridiculous and ugly
repressive head.

Ras