SC - boiled garlic

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 05:07:21 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/25/99 11:16:01 PM EST, stefan at texas.net writes:

<<
 For my dish, I made the boiled garlic recipe given here a while back,
 Aquapatys. The original message was by Bear and the redaction given was
 from Sass. It went over well and I had several compliments on the dish.

 About the only change I made was to sprinkle them with ground dill seed
 and garlic salt  >>

you put garlic salt on roasted garlic???