SC - Real feasts?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 16:46:14 PDT 1999

That sounds totally wonderful!!  And isn't the food interspursed with
entertainment truer to form?
Phillipa
<<
     The one chance I had of attending a  *Bard of the Mists* event,  it was
 a "real Feast" as queried.   The hall was set up for feasting all event
 long.  There was a course after opening court,  some entertainment, a second
 course, entertainment, a third course, entertainment . . .you get the
 picture.  All in all,  the Bardic competition surrounded the Feast.  And
 there was dancing between a couple courses, and other diversions.   It just
 seemed as if we had food thrust at us all day.  IIRC the event lasted from
 midday into the better part of the evening. >>