SC - Under 40 crowd?

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 27 21:52:49 PDT 1999

Greeting!

Re: younger cooks- I think it depends on who raised you. I started cooking
from period recipes about 8 years ago, in my, er, late twenties. Now I am
teaching my older daughter and her friends- we do pre-cook before events,
and cook period food in camp and take it to potlucks. The girls, who are
15, think this is really spiff, and they even have favorite recipes.
Nothing quite like handing them a sheaf of recipes and seeing it become
dinner...

Get 'em young, train 'em up right.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731