SC - Under 40 crowd?

Holliday, Rachel {DISC~Welwyn} RACHEL.HOLLIDAY at roche.com
Wed Jul 28 01:40:27 PDT 1999

Ok I guess it's time that I owned up.  I'm not in the SCA, I have never
found a satisfactory explanation as to what it is all about, or one that
would tempt me to join.  I can't remember if I ever introduced myself, so I
apologise if I am about to repeat myself.

I was christened Rachel Elizabeth, but prefer to be called Elizabeth.  I'm
21, 22 in September (email will be different by then).  I live in
Hertfordshire, England.  My interests are cooking, and eating I really enjoy
the eating, embroidery, costume, herbalism, reading and writing.  I really
joined the list because I find all period cooking interesting.  I'm reading
for a degree in molecular biology at University College London.  At present
I am on an industrial placement, hence the change in email in September.

So there you go there is at least one young person who is interested in
period cooking.

Adieu
Elizabeth