SC - Under 40 crowd?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 05:41:24 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/27/99 11:56:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sheltons at conterra.com writes:

<< Judging by the responses to the question about being too old for
 camping, there are a number of cooks on this list who are 40+ years old.
 Are there any youngsters out there?  I'm not sure how much cooking
 appeals to newer SCA members; it certainly would have a smaller niche
 than stick-jocking, garb making, and dancing.  >>

I'm 34, and my husband is 26; we've both cooked feasts in the last few years.
 When we work together, I do the research and he does most of the cooking;
when I work on my own, I do both, of course!

Brangwayna Morgan