SC - Under 40 crowd?

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 16:39:11 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/28/99 3:45:14 10:33:25 EST, RACHEL.HOLLIDAY at roche.com
writes:

<<  I'm not in the SCA, I have never
 found a satisfactory explanation as to what it is all about, or one that
 would tempt me to join.  I can't remember if I ever introduced myself, so I
 apologise if I am about to repeat myself.

 I was christened Rachel Elizabeth, but prefer to be called Elizabeth.  I'm
 21, 22 in September (email will be different by then).  I live in
 Hertfordshire, England.  My interests are cooking, and eating I really enjoy
 the eating, embroidery, costume, herbalism, reading and writing.  >>

Elizabeth - aren't the cooking, eating, embroidery, custome et al reason
enough?

Margherita the Weaver