SC - OT & OOP, but funny

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:49:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/29/99 8:32:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
a14h at zebra.net writes:

<<
 > You know you're in Ansteorra when:

It reminds me of the old tale about the New England farmer who was told the
border had been moved and he was no longer in New Hampshire but had moved to
Vermont (without having to pack!)  He replied "Thank God, I couldn't have
stood another of those New Hampshire winters!"

Margherita the Weaver
(who's too busy packing to hide under a rock)