SC - paste and puree

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Thu Jul 1 11:53:01 PDT 1999

Oddly enough, they are made essentially the same, you cook
the adzuki beans and chestnuts in just enough water that
when they are done you simply smash them into a paste[it
just takes watching and adding water frequently and using a
fairly low temp, and then sugar or honey-ing to taste. bean
paste can be smooth or chunky-thing peanut butter]

To use, you can put them over ice cream, or fill dumplings
with the paste, or even little raviolis for dessert or
appetizers.
margali

 recipe
> >  for chestnut puree or red bean paste?
> >  margali
> >
> I do I do!!! Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllease!!!
>
> Corwyn

To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"