SC - Bread for a wedding feast...

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:01:08 PDT 1999

  I have a recipe for "Ale" muffins. quick and easy.

1/2 cut beer or ale of your choice.
1/2 cup melted butter.
2 eggs
3/4 cup honey, wild flower works well
1Tbl. rose water or Vanilla
1/2 cup applesauce
2 cups flour, unbleached with 1/4 of a cup  of whole wheat mixed in
1 and 1/2 tsp bakeing power 1/2 tsp bakeing soda.

  Mix all wet ingreedents. Mix all dry ingreedients, and stir into wet
mixture.   Add walnuts if desired.
Makes 14 good sized muffins.

Morganuse.