SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sun Jul 4 16:57:49 PDT 1999

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999 Weaver8002 at aol.com wrote:

>  Tell me if I'm being too fussy, but where did the eggs come from.  I thought
> this was a caravan in the desert.

You'd be surprised at the things that are carried on a camel's back. You
take your livestock with you, including chickens and other food birds in
wicker cages hung from the saddlebags. Larger animals are driven along by
the boys. And milk carried in a skin bag is where yogurt and cheese
originate. One could do worse than to eat caravan food. Only thing I would
not relish is cooking over a camel-chip fire. Phew! :-)

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731