SC - Re: "cruel food"

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:52:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/6/99 6:51:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, agora at algonet.se
writes:

<< There is all, from Raccoon Stew
 (USA) to Fried Cockchafer Grubs, France. >>

Have the Raccoon Stew recipe but a quick glance at my 'Dining with Insects'
did not turn up Fried Cockchafer Grubs. :-( <pout>

BTW, Ana, in case someone hasn't told you already I collect unusual recipes.
My current favorite unusual recipe is Deep Fried Honeybee Larvae.' YUMMY!!!!

Ras