SC - Good Herbs to Have?

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Jul 8 02:10:14 PDT 1999

Looking ahead to Spring (okay - It's Brisbane, Australia so we don't
really "do" winter here :-p) I'd like to plan a small garden of
essential herbs for medieval cooking.

It will be pot bound (cause I live in an apartment) and of limited space
(smallish balcony)

I'd like suggestions on what are the most useful/essential herbs to grow (I've
already got Sage & Bay)

Am fond of chives and rosemary myself, the first is pretty easy to
grow, the second I don't have much luck with, needs to be watered
well, likes to be spritzed it wound seem. Umm, and aphides tend to
love it, but I don't know if you have them where you are anyway.

Fiona

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.