SC - Where's the Beef??

Aislinn999 at aol.com Aislinn999 at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 19:07:27 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/11/99 8:27:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shughes at vvm.com
writes:

<< >From what I remember of the Wendy's "Where's the Beef" commercial.  It was
 > implied that  *other* fast food chains gave smaller burgers  (less meat)
than
 > Wendys.  ergo:  "Where's the Beef?
 > Phillipa
 > <<
 Dear Phillipa,
  My memory is that the Wendy's Commercials not only referred to the
 competitions small burgers, but to the fact or rumor that Jack in the
 Box was putting Kangaroo meat in their "beef" burgers. At one time I
 remember people referring to McDonald's burgers as McGizzard burgers
 because of the high content of that organ in their "beef" burgers. This
 was about 10 or more years ago.
 Pamela Hewitt, the Harper >>

I thought the "Where's the beef" commercial's were the Burger King ad campaign

In service to the Kingdom of Meridies
Aislinn