SC - butter?

dennis albertson dalberts at krl.org
Mon Jul 12 22:13:43 PDT 1999

M'Lady,

According to my wife that is one of the ways she has the children do it
when she is coordinating accivities for children at events. It works and
we usually get a couple of loaves of Sour Dough Bread or make up a couple
of loaves for the children when they get done. They enjoy the fruits of
their labors this way.

Jean Luc