SC - Morroccan food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 19:08:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/14/99 4:45:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robgonzo at cwix.com writes:

<< Also I wouldn't necessarily consider Moroccan food OOP  just not European.

I think the gist was that modern Moroccan food is OOP. It has changed as much
as any other cuisine over the centuries and neither 'ethnic' nor
'traditional' recipes are period in and of themselves no matter what the
country of origin.

Ras