SC - Sturbridge Village

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 18 20:44:09 PDT 1999

Phlip mentioned:
> I think it's in Massachusetts. At any rate, it's one of those Early American
> type villages where they do things the way they did them in the 18th
> century- cooking, chandlering, smithing, etc, and you pay to watch them do
> it. Most of them are pretty informative, although every now and then they
> get their wires crossed.

There was a long discussion about Sturbridge Village on the SCA-Arts mail list
recently. When I get around to it, what I saved from this disucssion will
probably get turned into a Florilegium file, even though the time period it
portrays is outside the SCA time period.

If anyone wants my rough messages on this just let me know and I'll send
them by email or perhaps turn them into a file.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****