SC - Bread and Circus

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Tue Jul 20 10:22:31 PDT 1999

Fiona wrote:
The same company owns another chain, called Natures Bounty, or something
close to that, don't know if there would be anything along those lines near
Brooklyn, there are afew scattered through Mass.
- -----
I thought they were  one and the same with Whole Foods? Perhaps I was wrong.
Unfortunately we have far fewer of them here in Atenvedt then we did in The
midrealm. It's now an hours drive instead of a 15 minute El Ride.

Zoe