SC - introduction

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jul 21 06:01:18 PDT 1999

Welcome to the List, Pauline ;-} It's great to have another European.on the
List. What languages do you read/speak? Lessee now, with you, Ana, Nanna,
Pauline, the van Tets- is Par still out there? We're getting quite a crew
;-) Anybody else from Europe I may have forgotten?

We're rocking now. Am REALLY wishing I could get over there and meet some of
you, but I'm having trouble meeting the folks from the US unless they come
to Pennsic.

I'm going to put out an invitation, which I'll renew next spring as Pennsic
XIX approaches. Anybody from the Cook's List who will be coming to future
Pennsics and who doesn't know anybody here to camp with is welcome to join
Caer Frig- I'm particularly interested in welcoming those of you from
outside of the continental US. We'll help you get acclimatized, and we're a
camp of Cooks anyway.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio