Pennsic- was Re: SC - introduction

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jul 21 08:08:39 PDT 1999

Wadji skrev:

>I'm already 46.  I cook.  I do combat archery.  I'm starting heavy combat.
camp out a lot.  You're plenty young enough to go to Pennsic, and will
thoroughly enjoy yourself there.

Hmmmm.... Looks like 4 people so far born in 1953. Any others?

>You're plenty young enough to go to Pennsic, and will
thoroughly enjoy yourself there.  I haven't been able to make it to there
yet
(hear me whine) but look forward to the day when I can.

So, you gonna camp with us?

Part of the reason I'm making a particular effort to welcome people from out
of the US into our camp is because you're going to have a lot of culture
shock dealing with Pennsic as well as dealing with the mundane world, so I'm
thinking if you join us, you'll have experienced backup, whatever the fates
may bring your way.

BTW- Lord Ras has modified the Pennsic map to mark where we (Caer Frig) is
camped. If you want a copy, I'll be happy to send you one, whether you're
camping with us, or just want to know where we are to visit.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio