SC - request for info

rhiannon at madcelt.com rhiannon at madcelt.com
Fri Jul 23 04:13:32 PDT 1999

A short while ago I posted asking if the recipe for pomegranate chicken I
had found on this list was a redaction or an original recipe.  I know how
things can get lost in the shuffle of a busy list, so I'll ask once again if
anyone knows, and if it is a redaction, what the original source is.  I am
trying to separate the info I save from this list into interesting but OOP,
and period, documentable stuff.

Thanks,

Rhiannon C.