SC - OT-OOP- New Dog Recipe

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 18:46:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/23/99 9:41:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Dunno, Ras, that looks like an awful lot of spices if you want the flavor
of
 dog, rather than generic meat-over-rice. >>

 It tastes sort of like mutton or lamb. The spices actually compliment it and
they are in quantities normally associated with 1 LB of flesh. The spice
taste is rather subtle actually.

<<Unless, of course, the animal was
 lying in the sun for any significant amount of time?>>

 Nope. Freshly murdered according to my source.

 <<And canned mushrooms?>>

Oh, well, necessity is the mother of invention. :-)

<< I'm surprised at you. I only serve them fresh......>>

So do i usually but  canned ones did simplify the recipe  a lot. :-)

 <<Phlip >>

Ras