SC - questions about african food- Recipe

Helen helen at directlink.net
Fri Jul 23 20:57:19 PDT 1999

Oh no..... Not "icky"  I am 1/2 cajun will eat anything..... love sea food.
Just wondering about the first guy to do things that look really strange.  I
agree with Lainie!  Who was this nut!?  I do think that man followed the animals
to see what they ate... but washing something for days to make it not bitter or
poisonous ....Who thought up that?    I think he was thinking "I am really very,
very hungry."  I really can't believe someone thought "gugg, leaf fire right by
my lips.... good."

Helen