SC - Thanks for pomegranate chicken info!

rhiannon at madcelt.com rhiannon at madcelt.com
Mon Jul 26 03:55:25 PDT 1999

Stefan said:

> You are thinking of doing this during NEXT year at Pennsic and not this
year,
> right? Or do you just mean to start talking about it during Pennsic. If
the
> latter is the case and you will be doing it at a time other than Pennsic,
> have to ask just how far into Meriedies are you? And how do I get tickets?
:-)

We are not doing this at Pennsic.  South Downs is in Atlanta, which is a
ways to go for you, but I'll keep you posted.  Thanks for the florilegium
reference - every scrap of info is helpful.   As for the labor issue, that
is actually not my greatest concern at this point.  A large part of this is
going to hinge on the kitchen staff: they will have to be included in the
effort welll in advance.  One of the interesting things I am seeing is that
with so large a project, the number of people involved and the jobs that
need doing begin approaching the numbers (and require the
compartmentalization) that I have seen referred to in discussions of period
kitchens.

Rhiannon