SC - Fish soup/stew

Kristine Agnew kmagnew at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 06:24:57 PDT 1999

I am new to the list. I come from the Shire of Mare Amethystinum in the
Principality of Northshield.
I am feastocratting for the first time in October. The theme is Viking and I
would like to do a rich hearty fish stew or soup as one of the removes. What
I would like to know is A) does anyone out there have a good recipe? B)if
potatos are not period, what would I use for body in the soup? Barley?

Thank You,

Boudicca nia inghen Siol Lhiannon