SC - Real feasts?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 09:33:20 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/27/99 10:28:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< About the
 only person I can think of who doesn't use a fork uses chopsticks -- and she
 has a Renaissance English persona!

 Brangwayna >>

Shire members here seldom if ever use forks since new members are 'educated'
early on. You should come to our feasts more often or sit  with those who
didn't come with you. :-) OTOH, we tend to pick out and see what we want to.
I might not see forks because 1) the people I eat with know better, 2) forks
don't belong so I subconsciously ignore them. Either way, I seldom see forks
being used at the events I attend in my area. :-)

Ras