SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:58:48 PDT 1999

>  That's just it.  There are no copies  I will try to get the recipies on
>line if any one is interested.  That's the only Way I can do it, as it is
>one of a kind.

Goodness gracious!  Figure out the nearest University to you with a
department of medieval studies.  Show it to them.  No doubt someone there
will want very badly to, at the very least, assign it to a graduate student
to transcribe into electronic form.  At best, they may want to fund the
process of making a better copy of it than you are going to get with a
copier or scanner.  (Of course, they will have to hold onto it for a period
of time to do all this, and that may make you nervous.  Take a lawyer with
you to make sure the contract has all sorts of clauses to protect your
propterty, don't just hand it over.)

(Maybe we should pass the hat!)

Bonne