SC - Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:21:06 -0500)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 28 12:46:15 PDT 1999

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com wrote:

> Master Adamantius sez <<If you have any specific questions, please feel
> free to throw them up on the table and we can play around with them.>>
>
> I sez ewwww, can't she just PUT the questions on the table?  It's that
> technicolor rainbow imagery...
> Love ya,
> Emme

Eeeeee-ew is right. Sorry about that. I meant, toss them upon this
convenient surface. As in "Ask away". One good thing about this list is
that we can talk extensively about food and cookery in an environment
where such an image as you mention doesn't even occur to otherwise [more
or less] intelligent people.

So, you're suggesting I play with things people throw up? I know you
think I'm a bit odd, but isn't that a bit, well, ewwwww...

> PS I promise an intro to me will come eventually...

Emme. Dollink. Bubbeleh. We've met!

I've known Lady Emme quite a while, folks, and she's All Right (in
addition to making lovely egerdouce).

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy