private-Re: SC - Polish spice question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 21:17:49 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/28/99 11:45:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddendy at silk.net
writes:

<< With many thanks for the solution I'm sure will be given,
 Francesco Sirene >>

Nice job! Continue ion this vein and I may transfer all my spice purchases to
you. I'm impressed! If you are going to Pennsic, I would like to have you as
my guest in camp some time during the event. let me know and I'll do up a
meal for you and your significant other and we can spend some time over a 30
yr. port with good conversation after the meal. ;-)

Ras