SC - WAS-primary sources (long)

William Lyon lyonsden19 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:57:37 PDT 1999

As a feast-o-crat I have never been offended if someone has brought their
own food to the table, I have been doing this long enough that I completely
understand that some people do not want to bother the feast steward just to
accommodate them except in some circumstances.  Am I an exception or do most
never get allergy reservations for their feasts?

Uilleam Farquharson
Ansteorra