SC - help - my own bread recipe!

upsxdls@Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Tue Jun 1 05:52:23 PDT 1999

If you respond off-list, please copy me!  Liandnan

sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG on 05/28/99 02:04:20 PM

 To:      sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

 cc:      (bcc: Diana L Skaggs/prsnl/busfin/Okstate)

 Subject: SC - help - my own bread recipe!

Hello All...

Could anyone who has my 7-grain/4-grain Perio-oid bread recipe, please
send me a copy back?  I can't find it anywhere, and we've recently had
system blips that mean it's probably gone.  Unfortunately, the 4-grain
revisions never got to the web-pages; I've searched the Florilegium and
all our storage locations, etc., etc.

Would be VERY grateful; please respond off-list.

Thanks much,
Chimene