SC - Food Grade?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Jun 2 08:03:51 PDT 1999

Phlip wrote:

>Congratulations, Jasmine!!!!!!!

*blush* Thanks.

Like I told the folk in my household...I really thought I was
going up in court to be publicly chastized for accidently
keeping the Queen's treasured Micky Mouse watch (I had
been attending her during the day and was wearing it for her).
To say I was suprised is an understatement. Thanks so much
to everyone.

Jasmine
Iasmin Isabella Maria Magdelena de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com