SC - Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:35:42 -0500

Melissa Martines mmartines at brighthorizons.com
Mon Jun 7 14:34:13 PDT 1999

I wanted to thank you all for the comments you had on sugar plate.  I
finally got it to work, and it looks like porcelain.  It is perfect.  I
also made almond cream to put into lenten eggs and that came out
wonderfully as well.  My Laurel will be so proud of me at this art/sci
thanks to all of you.

As for last minute details that I was wondering about. Were brown eggs
period? I am doing the lenten eggs and the thought of displaying nothing
but plain white eggs is just killing me.  It is so boring!  I thought
mixing brown and white eggs would give my display more color and life.

Thank you all again.

Lady Bebhinn