SC - Using sugar in spice quantities

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jun 7 21:25:18 PDT 1999

Actually folks, this may surprise you but chicken eggs occur naturally in
other colors than brown or white, including red, blue, and green that I've
seen myself it's a genetic oddity. The latter are from a variety of chicken
bred in South America, but since as I understand it, all chickens in the New
World originated in the Old World, if you look around, you may find that
they naturally occurred over there too. I would suspect that references
would be more easily found in Spanish or Portuguese texts, since that area
was colonized from there.

Ras, Margali, Bear, Mordonna, can any of you remember the name of the breed
which produces the colored eggs?

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour