SC - Egg shell colours

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 08:22:41 PDT 1999

Here's his whole file.

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

So many Gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
When just the art of being kind
Is all this sad world needs.

cuskynoles-msg - 5/6/99

A medieval fruit-filled ravioli-like pasta dish which was the subject of
several
long, heated discussions on the SCA-Cooks mail list. One of the few period
recipes which includes a diagram.

NOTE: See also the files: dumplings-msg, pasta-msg, flour-msg, fruits-msg,
fd-Italy-msg.

NOTICE -

This file is a collection of various messages having a common theme that
I  have collected from my reading of the various computer networks. Some
messages date back to 1989, some may be as recent as yesterday.

This file is part of a collection of files called StefanÕs Florilegium.
These files are available on the Internet at:
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

I  have done  a limited amount  of  editing. Messages having to do  with
seperate topics  were sometimes split into different files and sometimes
extraneous information was removed. For instance, the  message IDs  were
removed to save space and remove clutter.

The comments made in these messages are not necessarily my viewpoints. I
make  no claims  as  to the accuracy  of  the information  given  by the
individual authors.

Please  respect the time  and  efforts of  those who have written  these
messages. The  copyright status  of these messages  is  unclear  at this
time. If  information  is  published  from  these  messages, please give
credit to the orignator(s).

Thank you,
    Mark S. Harris                  AKA:  Lord Stefan li Rous
    RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com              stefan at texas.net